Universal Record Stabilizing Clamp WS-2
HOLIDAY PROMOTIONAL PRICING!!
The price for the universal turntable Record Stabilizing Clamp has been reduced to $199 during our holiday promotional period. Now you have a great opportunity to own a high-quality at a greatly reduced price! Don't miss out!
And we offer 4 color on both top and bottom piece.Please select which color you prefer.!
Universal Record Clamp Specs
Wayne's Audio proudly presents our specially designed WS-2 Universal Record Stabilizing Clamp!
The Universal Record Stabilizing Clamp is a useful accessory for vinyl LP fans and audiophiles alike who want to extract maximum performance from their records. The Universal Record Clamp tightly bonds the vinyl record to the platter, holding the record firmly in place and improving sound by reducing LP slippage and unwanted resonances.
The effect is especially helpful when playing records where bass vibrations or high frequency resonances are an issue, when playing slightly warped records, or when recording your vinyl to a digital computer file. Also, due to increased LP stability, a record clamp helps reduce both stylus and record wear, extending the life of both.
The Wayne’s Audio Record Stabilizing Clamp is beautifully designed and engineered,it is made of Stainless Steel #304L. The stainless steel ferrule clamps tightly to most turntable spindles ( less than 7.2 mm ), while the textured Stainless knob allows for precise clamping pressure.
All in all, its considerable 900 grams, “close to 2 lbs" weight, provides more stabilization to the unit.
• Tightly bonds the vinyl record to the platter, holding the record firmly in place.
• Improves sound by reducing LP slippage and unwanted resonances.
• Vital when playing slightly warped records, or when recording your vinyl to a digital computer file.
• Helps reduce both stylus and record wear, extending the life of both.
• The textured Stainless knob allows for precise clamping pressure.
• The stainless steel ferrule clamps tightly to most turntable spindles ( less than 7.2 mm ) .
• Beautifully designed and engineered, Fits most popular turntables.
• Improves control over the various ranges of bandwidth.
• Obtains stable acoustic scene.
• The sound is more dynamic with more powerful bass.
• There is more details within more precise music scene
• The sound becomes more accurate.
Type of Steel: Stainless #304L
Diameter - 88 mm
Height - 60 mm
Weight - 900 g
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer must pay return shipping cost and will receive a full refund of the cost of item purchased. Refund does not include original shipping cost.
Shipping & Handling
FREE US SHIPPING!
Each item is carefully packaged and shipped within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment.Shipping charges may vary depending on the location of the package destination.
Dimensions: 6.0" × 6.0" × 6.0"
Weight: 3.5 lbs.
Ships from: Pomona, CA, USA
Ships to: United States and International